- Gerard Way: If you are racist, sexist, a homophobe, or even just a fucking asshole... PLEASE GO HOME.
- Kurt Cobain: If you're a sexist, racist, homophobe, or basically an arsehole, don't buy this CD. I don't care if you like me, I hate you.
- John Lennon: Why make it sad to be gay? Doing your thing is okay. Our body's our own, so leave us alone
- Billie Joe Armstrong: I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't'. They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing.
I hate that feeling. When you randomly feel depressed. There is no warning, no apparent reason. It just happens. You feel empty, and you feel hopeless. And you just feel tired. As if you never want to move again. Then when someone asks you what’s wrong, you can’t say because there is nothing that comes to mind. Then you start thinking of what it could be, and you realize just how much is wrong. You know that feeling? Yeah, it sucks.
do you ever feel like you look good
you go somewhere
and then you see beautiful girls
and you realize you’re just a lonely potato
- Me: I wonder what music he listens to